Old 02-12-2004, 03:15 AM
Roger Snipes

Jim,

Your post prompted me to go through my list for potting next spring. I only
have 37 scheduled for repotting, so this coming spring should be a
relatively easy one. I had about 50 on the list this past spring. I was
pretty much going non stop every weekend from late March through mid May.

More shohin and fewer big trees are looking better all the time. :-)

Regards,
Roger Snipes
Spokane, WA. Zone 5, or maybe 6 depending on who you believe.