Old 30-11-2004, 04:07 AM
Alan Walker

Marty: Thanks for the tip. However, it doesn't work perfectly.
I'm not one of the early IBC posters, but I do remember
joining in July 1997. I first got internet service just before
going to Toronto for IBC '97. I joined the list just after that.
However, I can't find any record of any of my posts prior to
January 1998. As you know, I've never been one to be a lurker, so
some of my posts are not snagged by the Google archives.
Neat trick anyway. ;-)

Alan Walker