Old 06-12-2004, 07:19 AM
Jim Webster

Default Croft-smoked salmon

"Oz" wrote in message

I had a friend over yesterday and talk got round to christmas fair and
eventually smoked salmon. Stubbsy's name immediately came to mind.

It suddenly occurred to me that xmas is very close and its time to order
my bit of stubbsy's superior smoked salmon. After all Mr stubbsy is
known to like the odd tipple, and probably more than usual as xmas
approaches and he might forget to get the sides in.

So a reminder to those in the know to get your orders in before its too
late.

For those not in the know, well, tough ......

I think those who don't know are forever doomed. I suppose that they will
have to remain in the outer darkness and just buy something inferior and
more expensive.
I confess I do wonder when the next batch of smoked ham will be avaiable.

Jim Webster