Old 06-12-2004, 07:29 AM
Oz

Jim Webster writes

I think those who don't know are forever doomed. I suppose that they will
have to remain in the outer darkness and just buy something inferior and
more expensive.

Indeed. A delightful thought, isn't it?

I confess I do wonder when the next batch of smoked ham will be avaiable.

I think the problem is stubbsy only had these pigs by accident.
Knowing him probably won them ay a local show (drinking contest no
doubt) so more are unlikely to be forthcoming.

A pity really, because it was quite utterly exceptional.

I expect harrods could charge 10quid/100gm and still clear out in
minutes. Er, that might not have been the smartest thing I ever said...

--
Oz