Old 06-12-2004, 12:52 PM
Emrys Davies

'Phil.',

According to their site, "The Plantsman (formerly The New Plantsman) is
essential reading for keen gardeners, botanists and horticulturists
everywhere".

http://www.rhs.org.uk/publications/p..._plantsman.asp

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am a member of the RHS and enjoy their monthly "The Garden". I have
been considering taking a sub out for The Plantsman, but before I do I
thought I would ask a few questions to help me decide.

What level of gardener is the Plantsman aimed at? I am an amateur
gardener looking after my average sized suburban garden. I am into
propagation, and considering doing the RHS General.

Is The Plantsman aimed at professional nursery people, and Head
Gardeners, or do they try to broaden it appeal to a widerspectrum of
the gardening community.

Thanks

Phil