Old 06-12-2004, 11:03 PM
Drbob92031

I don't know if the netiquette has changed in the last few years, but last
time I checked, posting in all upper case was considered the equivalent of
shouting, and was impolite. Did you really want to shout at us? I hope not.

Dear Joanna:

I did not realize the caps lock was depressed. I apologize for the
unintentional loud and offensive shouting.

must answer you with another question

First a question: Are those keikis coming from a spike (like flowers, up
high) or from the base of the plant?

They are on spikes that originate from the base of the plant. The keikeis

are about 10" from the base of the plnt, each with multiple leaves and ariel
roots about 4 in number and some are longish (about 4 to 5 inches, the roots).
The spike is dark brown in color wih a few bands of straw colored areas going
around it.
Bob