Old 07-12-2004, 01:59 AM
rider

Default Koi selection - Mvc-550f.jpg (0/1)

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has any good info, site or other regarding the
specifics of the different koi types? ie: breeding, sizes,
hardyness, popularity, sellability, etc.

Next spring I intend on stocking with koi and since their are so many
species out there I figured on researching which ones I would like. I
have made up a decision to stick with only koi. Im thinking of
limiting the types to try and keep a specific species with the hopes
of possibly breeding them. But then I also want a good selection of
koi to look........or should I even be concerned about which types I
have? There are so many different types out there that frankly Im a
bit confused.

Thanks,
Rick

5000+ gallons