Old 08-12-2004, 05:49 PM
Helena Handbasket

Default I know but this is different..goat ate bonsai

I know you had a troll with that subject line but this one is true. I keep my bonsai in winter in a cold frame/greenhouse and the wind blew open the door and my goatling had a field day. He just nibbled the buds off (my favorite Hornbeam too, wail!). Anyway, my question. What should I be doing for my trees? He just got the tips of the trees. Should I treat them in some fashion? I wouldn't have minded so much if he had done it in early spring but coming on winter...

I now know which are tasty!

--