Old 09-12-2004, 03:29 PM
Jim Lewis

On 9 Dec 2004 at 10:28, Craig Cowing wrote:

Iris Cohen wrote:

your thoughtfulness is appreciated.

Thoughtfulness, h***! I'm trying to find someone to share the driving. I know I
can do it alone (7 hours from Syracuse), but at my age I would prefer not to. I
told the doctor he has to have me in shape for it. At least nowadays we have
cell phones.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra

Thinking of the convention, does anyone have any ideas about how IBC members might
identify themselves to one another? I understand that back in the mid-90's there
was another convention, I think in DC also, where IBC members wore a button. Come
to think of it, I think Anita has one. Can we do that again? I would recognize a
few people from their pictures on the gallery. And, is there any way to have a
get-together?

Hmmm. I still have two of the (different) buttons, and I have a
half dozen of the various IBC tee-shirts we made and sold "in
the old days."

I'm pretty sure Anita has (or had) a couple of IBC tees, too.
Y2K may be the last one we did. Haven't been able to drum up
interest since.

I'll be in the bar, which is the traditional place for an IBC
get-together -- usually at 5 p.m. ;-)

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --