Old 09-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Doug G

willshak wrote:

On 12/9/2004 11:36 AM US(ET), GFRfan took fingers to keys, and typed
the following:

Maloney Empire wrote:

Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower
that a friend has. I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find
something similar - none that I could see. I have also searched
google to try and find a website that may help. We have taken
the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen
anything quite like this style. It is not the usual push mower as
it has blades that move from side to side - like a shaver. Is
there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could
contact - and send a pic to for some help?

Have you tried this site? http://www.ytmag.com/

Probably not, since she (Di?) doesn't read any of the previous
exact same pasted message. She'll probably ask it again in a week.

She may not know how to use her newsreader.