Old 09-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Maloney Empire

Default Would someone please try and help me!

Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower that a
friend has.
I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find something similar - none that I
could see.
I have also searched google to try and find a website that may help. We
have taken the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen
anything quite like this style.
It is not the usual push mower as it has blades that move from side to
side - like a shaver.
Is there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could contact -
and send a pic to for some help?

--
Di Maloney
Please reply group or

Old 09-12-2004, 02:15 PM
willshak

On 12/9/2004 7:12 AM US(ET), Maloney Empire took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower that a
friend has.
I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find something similar - none that I
could see.
I have also searched google to try and find a website that may help. We
have taken the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen
anything quite like this style.
It is not the usual push mower as it has blades that move from side to
side - like a shaver.
Is there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could contact -
and send a pic to for some help?

I'm getting deja vu. It seems like I've read this same message a
couple of times in the past.
Old 09-12-2004, 04:36 PM
GFRfan

Maloney Empire wrote:
Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower that a
friend has.
I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find something similar - none that I
could see.
I have also searched google to try and find a website that may help. We
have taken the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen
anything quite like this style.
It is not the usual push mower as it has blades that move from side to
side - like a shaver.
Is there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could contact -
and send a pic to for some help?

--
Di Maloney
Please reply group or
To reply direct, please remove '1' from email address -

Have you tried this site?
http://www.ytmag.com/
Old 09-12-2004, 07:08 PM
willshak

On 12/9/2004 11:36 AM US(ET), GFRfan took fingers to keys, and typed the
following:

Maloney Empire wrote:

[...]

Probably not, since she (Di?) doesn't read any of the previous
exact same pasted message. She'll probably ask it again in a week.
Old 09-12-2004, 10:27 PM
Doug G

Maloney Empire wrote:

Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower
that a friend has. I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find
something similar - none that I could see. I have also searched
google to try and find a website that may help. We have taken
the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never seen
anything quite like this style. It is not the usual push mower as
it has blades that move from side to side - like a shaver. Is
there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could
contact - and send a pic to for some help?

Have you tried this site? http://www.ytmag.com/

Probably not, since she (Di?) doesn't read any of the previous
exact same pasted message. She'll probably ask it again in a week.

She may not know how to use her newsreader.

Old 10-12-2004, 01:30 AM
Oscar_Lives

Try this site. It probably has all the information you need:

http://tinyurl.com/37bur

Old 10-12-2004, 01:58 AM
Steveo

willshak wrote:
On 12/9/2004 7:12 AM US(ET), Maloney Empire took fingers to keys, and
typed the following:

Hi all,

I am seeking advice to find the history about an old lawn mower that a
friend has.
I have tried looking at ebay hoping to find something similar - none
that I could see.
I have also searched google to try and find a website that may help. We
have taken the mower to our local mower shop and the owner has never
seen anything quite like this style.
It is not the usual push mower as it has blades that move from side to
side - like a shaver.
Is there a collectors group that anyone knows about that I could contact
- and send a pic to for some help?

I'm getting deja vu. It seems like I've read this same message a
couple of times in the past.

Deja-vu all over again.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:59 AM
Steveo

GFRfan wrote:
Maloney Empire wrote:
[...]

Yesterday's tractors, that's pretty slick.