Old 10-12-2004, 05:59 AM
Chookie

In article , "Mogsy"
wrote:

If there is a need for a huge number of them, try a wholesale nursery
insteadof retail. I don't think they're uncommon plants.

I'm sure wholesale nurseries are for people in the nursery/labndscape
business, not the general public.

Not necessarily -- I don't think the wholesalers discriminate, but they won't
want you to take away 2 plants -- 50 or 100, perhaps. If the need is for a
large number, it might be worth checking out minimum order sizes.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet