Old 12-12-2004, 11:44 AM
Les and Claire

Default Houseplant Woes!

Hi All!
I've got a question about houseplants. I'm plagued by a white
fluffy mould on the surface of the compost on all my houseplants. I scrape
it off and top dress only to have it return. Is there something I can water
on to eradicate this unsightly mould? Preferably within the realms of
organic gardening as we have a bearded dragon in the same room and fear the
possibility of poisoning him.

Les

--
Remove Frontal Lobes to Reply

http://armsofmorpheus.blogspot.com/

"Why of course the people don't want war. But after all, it is the
leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it is always a
simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or
a fascist dictatorship, Voice or no voice, the people can always be
brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to
do is to tell them that they are being attacked, and denounce the
pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger."

-Herman Goering,
Hitler's designated successor

http://www.stuffmongers.com/