Old 12-12-2004, 04:13 PM
Mack McKinnon

Thanks to everyone for the help. These do appear to be squash bugs.
Similar to stink bugs but looking at the pictures of both, I think they are
squash bugs. Also, I have seen the nymphs all over my tomato plants. From
what I have learned, they do more damage to squash and some other plants but
do harm tomatoes. Mine were OK this year, but discolored, many were damaged
and none made it over into the fall. And there were many, many, squash
bugs -- still are.

mack
austin

"Katra" wrote in message
In article ,
"Mack McKinnon"
wrote:

These critters have been all over my yard and garden since last Spring.
Anyone able to ID for me?

http://televisionadvertising.com/images/insect.jpg

mack
austin

Not sure, sorry, but they have been all over my bean plants, and have
since moved to the chili petin plant once the beans were gone.

They appear to be causing no harm so I leave them alone.

At least for now. ;-)

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...