Old 12-12-2004, 05:25 PM
Broadback

Bob Hobden wrote:

"Broadback" wrote

No, not off topic, Salvenson the transport company had problems this year,
the main factor being an exceptionally poor vegetable harvest has knocked
their profits.
That cheered me up, I now have a good excuse for my lacklustre vegetables
this year. If you had a good crop give yourself a pat on the back!

What was the problem? Can't say we have suffered this year, in fact we grew
our biggest pumpkin ever and without all the usual watering etc , I just
left it to it's own devices. No, I can honestly say the last growing season
was OK here.

I don't know what was the actual problem, however it seems that the crop
general was so poor that it affected Salvenson's profit as moving the
vegetables is their main sounce of business