Old 10-12-2004, 02:25 AM
Jim Lewis

On 9 Dec 2004 at 12:14, Peter wrote:

We have registered as well.
True to tradition the meeting place should be the hotel bar. It is only a
question of the day and the exact time.
As for the identification badge, I do have the one passed out in Toronto at
BCI '97.

We need Jim Lewis to coordinate the meeting time and Reiner Goebel to buy
the first round of beverages. :-)

Well, Reiner doesn't read the list any more, so you'll have to
let him know, somehow -- unless you want to surprise him? ;-)

We could start out at 5 p.m. in the downstairs hotel bar on the
first night of the event, and see where it goes from there (we
may want to adjourn to another location). But in MY experience,
we have too much "official IBC business" to discuss to finish it
in one meeting.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++