Old 14-12-2004, 04:46 PM
June Hughes

In message , Pam Moore
writes
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:21:29 +0000, June Hughes
wrote:

In message , Duncan Heenan
writes

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Just an update on Big Hands, which some of you told me were what I
needed for gathering leaves. I got them in a garden centre and am
finding them very useful, but I'll be able to get on faster without
the aid of my 3 1/2 year old grandson who has spent a weekend trying
to help!
Thanks for all the advice.

Pam in Bristol

I had a pair and found them useful, but not robust enough as they broke
after about 4 sessions use.

Yes,Duncan, they don't seem very strong! I'll take care!

I believe Lakeland used to do them. Have never had any.

June, I did look at the Lakeland site but could not find them there.
Anyway, the postage would have doubled the price!

Ah! Right. It was some time ago that I saw them. Perhaps they
withdrew them, - in the light of what Duncan has just told us.
--
June Hughes