Old 15-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Sally Thompson

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:58:03 +0000, tv garden show
wrote:

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week
television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

snip
The designers that are selected to participate in the series will be
invited to build their garden over 2 days in spring 2005.

Someone should explain to TV programmers that you cannot make a garden
in 2 days. You might be seeing results in 2 years.

I am sending out an information pack to your college in the next few
weeks.

Should be interesting. I wonder which one of the people on this NG
will get it.

Please find attached a recent article from 'Horticulture Week' about
the series.

[looks under chair] No, can't see it anywhere.

Figures.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap