Old 14-12-2004, 05:58 PM
Registered User

Default The Great Garden Challenge

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

We are looking for talented and enthusiastic teams of two people who think they could design and build a stunning 25 square metre garden. I think this could be fantastic opportunity to gain some experience and to showcase your work and the work of your college.

The designers that are selected to participate in the series will be invited to build their garden over 2 days in spring 2005. The teams that design and build the best gardens will go through to the grand final and eventually one team will go on to win the series.

I am sending out an information pack to your college in the next few weeks. If you would like to receive a pack directly you can call me on the number below or email me on .

Please find attached a recent article from 'Horticulture Week' about the series. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to call me.

Kind Regards

Natalie Green
Contestant Researcher
The Great Garden Challenge

Tel: 0207 985 1840
Old 15-12-2004, 09:12 AM
BAC

"tv garden show" wrote in
message ...

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week
television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

We are looking for talented and enthusiastic teams of two people who
think they could design and build a stunning 25 square metre garden. I
think this could be fantastic opportunity to gain some experience and to
showcase your work and the work of your college.

I nominate Mike and Andy! That would make great TV, I'll bet :-)

Old 15-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Sally Thompson

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:58:03 +0000, tv garden show
wrote:

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week
television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

snip
The designers that are selected to participate in the series will be
invited to build their garden over 2 days in spring 2005.

Someone should explain to TV programmers that you cannot make a garden
in 2 days. You might be seeing results in 2 years.

I am sending out an information pack to your college in the next few
weeks.

Should be interesting. I wonder which one of the people on this NG
will get it.

Please find attached a recent article from 'Horticulture Week' about
the series.

[looks under chair] No, can't see it anywhere.

Figures.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Reply To address is spam trap
Old 16-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Rod

wrote:

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week
television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

snip
The designers that are selected to participate in the series will be
invited to build their garden over 2 days in spring 2005.

Someone should explain to TV programmers that you cannot make a garden
in 2 days. You might be seeing results in 2 years.

I'm reckoning on a minimum of 20 years before what I'm doing now
starts to really look like the picture in my head, so I think I'll
pass on this challenge.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.