Old 15-12-2004, 10:58 PM
Peter Stockdale

"Cereus-validus..." wrote in message
m...
Finally saw you picture.

http://www.geocities.com/thecanalsho...wwpetesws.html

That's an easy one.

Its the flowers of the "Venus Flytrap", Dionaea muscipula.

Showing the leaves would have been most helpful.

http://www.botany.org/bsa/misc/carn.html

http://www.botany.org/bsa/misc/carn.html

Was omitting important information supposed to be your idea of being
clever?

I will continue to top post regardless of how you feel about it.

Correct - well done . However I remain mystified as to what important
information I omitted that justifies me of being accused of being "clever".
If it was just showing the flower without the leaves I claim vindication -
the leaves included would have been a dead giveaway !

Pete