Old 16-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Thomas

How often and how much are you watering? What size pot is it in? Far more
people over water indoor plants than under water them. You might try
putting 2 or 3 tablespoons of regular old cornmeal on the soil and water it
in. It is a natural anti-fungus and will also provide some mild
fertilization. By the way, have you fertilized it after putting it in the
new soil?
One more minor thing...could you size those pictures down just a little bit?
Thomas
"Bert Hyman" wrote in message
om...
We've had a rosemary plant in a pot by the window in the kitchen for
several years. This fall the leaves started turning brown and after a
while the plant was effectively dead.

We bought a replacement a few weeks ago and it's already going through
exactly the same process.

We thought a fungus might have gotten the first plant so we used new dirt
and a new pot, so the obvious routes of contamination were avoided.

Here's a link to a bad picture of the new plant, but maybe you can make
something out:

http://www.visi.com/~bert

Any ideas what's going on?

--