Old 16-12-2004, 06:28 PM
Rod

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:43:46 +0000, Sally Thompson
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:58:03 +0000, tv garden show
wrote:

Channel 4 and Princess Productions are making a brand new 15 week
television show called 'The Great Garden Challenge'.

snip
The designers that are selected to participate in the series will be
invited to build their garden over 2 days in spring 2005.

Someone should explain to TV programmers that you cannot make a garden
in 2 days. You might be seeing results in 2 years.

I'm reckoning on a minimum of 20 years before what I'm doing now
starts to really look like the picture in my head, so I think I'll
pass on this challenge.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.