Old 16-12-2004, 07:09 PM
John Flax

I bought mine in Wikinson's (in Union St, Pam, opposite the Galleries) I
stepped on one, which didn't do it much good so I bought another pair and
have a spare. Before I found Big Hands I used a couple of pieces of
hardboard.

They are so cheap that you could buy a pair for each member of the family.
They would make a great extra Christmas present.

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Just an update on Big Hands, which some of you told me were what I
needed for gathering leaves. I got them in a garden centre and am
finding them very useful, but I'll be able to get on faster without
the aid of my 3 1/2 year old grandson who has spent a weekend trying
to help!
Thanks for all the advice.

Pam in Bristol