Old 17-12-2004, 06:55 AM
JJ

"Jimbo" wrote:
I am thinking it is better to risk killing SOME of the young plants from
root damage, rather than risk losing ALL of them from a hard freeze. Advice?

Hi Jimbo,

Did you get an answer to your question yet? How cold do you think
your garage will get? Below 40F? Freezing?

I'm pretty sure there are several active plumeria groups at
www.yahoogroups.com and they've probably answered your question in the
past.

also this site was helpful to me with my handful of young plumeria.
http://www.plumeria101.com/problems/stem_rot.html

I just bring them inside the house and in the pots for the Winter. I
think I could just keep them in their pots in my unheated garage
because even though it will hit just below 30F outside several times
in the Winter, the Garage stays above 40F

Jay