Old 18-12-2004, 11:00 PM
danny

The Hunter "Care-Free" humidifiers that don't need replaceable filters are
very nice. Get the largest one you can find. I've had the 3.5 Gallon
output (the tank is actually about 2 1/2 gallons?) model for over a year and
it works great. If you have very dry air it will probably need to be
refilled daily, it may last several days if your air isn't too dry. If you
want something that lasts longer, you'll need one of the console humidifiers
with a bigger tank or figure out how to hook it up to a water supply (I need
to figure that out some day).
-danny

"sandra" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello I was wondering....can anyone please suggest a room humidifer for
me that works exceptionally well with orchids.
I've been reading some reviews, and I've gotten a lot of mixed signals
about some of the humidifiers I've been looking at.
I'm leaving my very first orchid at home with my sister until I can
obtain a nice humidifier that works well with it.
-Sandra