Old 19-12-2004, 01:53 PM
Jim Lewis

On 19 Dec 2004 at 17:46, Nicolas Steenhout wrote:

No, not a Budweiser, I wouldn't touch that "thing"

Rather, it's seeing buds breaking out all over several collected ligustrum.
By all rights, they really shouldn't survive, considering they were
collected in really warm late Spring weather, then trunk chopped leaving
next to no leaves, then root trimmed and cut to fit in pots.

snip

I am very excited about this, if you can't tell Silly, I

know, such a
little thing, but heck, I *am happy about it, and had to share

Well, I guess "Those Buds are for you."

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++