Old 19-12-2004, 11:37 PM
George W. Frost

"andr0meda" wrote in message
This morning my handyman Roy came to fix the fence badly damaged in last
weekends cyclone (Tugun/Gold Coast). He saw the Eureka lemon tree with its
pale yellow-green leaves and commented that it must be deficient in some
nutrients. Hmm.....the Myer lemon is only 2 mtrs away in identical soil,

but
a bit darker green. I have had some rusty nails spread about the base of

the
Myer, having heard that they love iron. Should I do the same for my

Eureka?
Regards,
Andr0

The best treatment for any lemon tree is to **** around the base
My Grandmother used to empty her bed pot on the lemon tree and the tree was
huge and always had plenty of fruit