Old 18-12-2004, 04:43 PM
K Barrett

"Mike" wrote in message
oups.com...

K Barrett wrote:
I'm not sure what to make of these articles. I got the links from

the OGD
discussion. I've been pondering them ever since. Think they are

true?

http://www.alternet.org/story/20666/

http://www.grist.org/news/maindish/2...ian/index.html

K Barrett

Are what true? The fact that Moyers made the speech? The facts,
allegations and/or references in the speech? Something else? I don't
know if all the specific allegations are true but if you question their
credibility just because they sound too bizarre to be true - think
again!!

Mike
(The email address is real, but I very rarely check it so don't count
on it.)

Yeah, I was questioning their credibility becasue I thought they were too
bizzarre to be true. Guess I'd better think again.

Thanks

OK, let's get back on topic