Old 20-12-2004, 02:18 PM
orchids3

I grow in Jacksonville Florida. I leave Nobile Dendrobiums and
Cymbidiums outside under shade cloth until it reaches 22 degrees. A
misting system comes on at 34 degrees F and goes off at 34. Catts,
Phals. oncids vandas etc all go inside when the temperate start to
reach 50 at night. I keep the greenhouse at 58. One cymbidium has been
outside for the past 12 years in full sun and exposed to all
temperatures and sun . I didnt water it or fertilize. It has lived but
not flourished. I take care of my plants - this one is only any
experiment.