Old 20-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Kirby Johnson

on the branches that cascade, 3 main, then their extremities. (there is
some green but more brown is developing, so about 50%?) I did re pot
from the plastic one I had gotten it in, to just a large ceramic one,
when I bought it a few months ago. I water ever couple of days,
sometimes less because of rain. I usualy wait till the soil is dry first.

This is my first winter taking care of my trees, and not being
experienced, its fairly nerve racking.

Jim Lewis wrote:
On 20 Dec 2004 at 15:11, Kirby Johnson wrote:

On ALL branches? What percentage of the branch (50? 20???) is
going brown.

Not weather in zone 9. How often do you water? As Iris says,
the tree should be dormant (even in z9) now. It will need much
less water, and junipers don't need much, anyway.

Did you repot?

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++