Old 17-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:53:42 -0000, "kenty ;-\)"
wrote:

I posted a Q last week as follows
Can anyone give any advise on how to get neo falcata to flower?The plant is
a friends and is about 12 " high ,he has had it for years but it has never
flowered.He grows intermediatte & feeds with Tomerite liquid fert
(4/4.5/8).His greenhouse gets good light
The plant is actually aerides falcata and after a second look is bigger than
12 inches,as i have said it has never flowered,any tips?

I would suggest more light. I generally find that is the problem
with my reluctant bloomers given that I have a drop in temp
between day and night all year long. OGD has recently discussed
reluctant blooms in catts caused by too long a day length.

I have no definite information about this species in particular.
SuE