Old 20-12-2004, 06:51 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:28:57 GMT, "ex WGS Hamm" wrote:

I plan to buy a new pump next year for my 2000 gallon pond. It has goldfish
in and one koi. I would like an external filter but as the pump will cost a
fortune and the pond only exists because I rescued the fish last year from
someone who was about to dump them in a river I don't want to spend more
than I can afford. The pond cost me enough in labour and liner and plants
etc. So, has anyone ever built their own filter or does anyone know where I
might find a 'how to'?

click on "My Filter" and "Demon Pond Filter" ~ jan
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website