Old 20-12-2004, 11:24 PM
Alan Walker

Kirby: Check out the class on growing juniper bonsai at
http://internetbonsaiclub.org/knowle...s/juniper_nana
..html Developed by Herb Gustafson, I think you'll find it
informative.
Inner foliage of junipers often dies out if it is shaded
excessively by outer foliage. You probably need to do a lot of
pruning and pinching to develop shape and ramification along with
saving that innermost foliage.
Alan Walker