Old 21-12-2004, 09:54 AM
Dave Gillingham

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:26:53 -0500, "Pat Brennan"
wrote:

Days start getting longer this week. Happy Solstice to all. Well not
really all, sorry guys down under. Light the fires and party Tuesday. If
the weather doesn't change a fire in the woodstove will do.

10.3 F outside right now, we may still hit single digits before dawn.
Sensaphone called, howling winds had blown open door. Since I was up I did
the pass and found the pump room at -2C.

Snip
Ummm! 22.4 C here at the moment (that's about 72 F) at 7.50 pm - no
heaters required. Today was overcast & little temp variation.
Yesterday was min. 20.5 (69 F); max 37.5 (99.5 F). Which would you
prefer?

Happy solstice to you, too!

Dave Gillingham