Old 21-12-2004, 11:18 AM
Sacha

On 20/12/04 5:28 pm, in article , "anton"
wrote:

"Janet Baraclough.." wrote in message

snip

They're true members of the prunus family..the leaves and flowers are
similar in shape to the well-known spring "flowering cherries" though on
a smaller, more elegant scale. There's none of that blowsy,
tart's-boudoir look of Kanzan or Amanogawa.

Nicely put Janet. The yearly enjoyment of my Kanzan does feel like a fling
with a floozy, and until it's outed in the News of the World I won't admit
to it in polite company like urg. ;-)

The Spectator, surely? ;-) But I'm glad you said that. I've always
enjoyed that waaaay over the topness of those particular cherries.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk