Old 21-12-2004, 05:05 PM
D Russell

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

My sprouts are not doing at all well this year, most of them are
about the size of a large pea, a few of them are growing into a
sensibe size, but what on earth is wrong with the others?

--
alan

reply to alan(dot)holmes27(at)virgin(dot)net

Well not to mention any of the obvious but have you checked for clubroot, or
other infestation at the roots ? Actually last time I tried to grow sprouts
I had some real trouble with them all being either small or very open, it
appeared to be mainly down to the soil not being compact enough when they
were planted.
Duncan