Old 21-12-2004, 06:00 PM
Sacha

On 21/12/04 5:03 pm, in article , "D Russell"
wrote:

snip
I get the impression that he, PS, is a bit of a died in
the wool old fashioned gardener. Don't get me wrong, I have a couple of his
books, and years ago read them avidly, it's just that I think he can be a
little out of touch sometimes. It's because of that, that he went downhill
somewhat in my estimation.

Of course having said all that I agree that the idea of planting tulips bulb
to bulb does seem rather silly. :-)

As for new gardeners, don't worry Sacha, as soon as they find urg they'll be
put on the straight and narrow.

A thing devoutly to be wished. ;-)) Didn't Seabrook take over from Geoff
Hamilton on GW? I don't remember but Ray thinks so.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk