Old 16-12-2004, 07:15 AM
Katra

In article ,
Bert Hyman wrote:

In "Thomas"
scythicon311@yahoo(dot)com wrote:

How often and how much are you watering? What size pot is it in? Far
more people over water indoor plants than under water them. You might
try putting 2 or 3 tablespoons of regular old cornmeal on the soil and
water it in. It is a natural anti-fungus and will also provide some
mild fertilization. By the way, have you fertilized it after putting
it in the new soil?

It's in a tera-cotta pot that's about 7" tall and 7" at the mouth. The
plant was fertilized once at planting (my wife did it; I don't know what
she uses), and it's watered once a week.

Never fertilize during the winter!

One more minor thing...could you size those pictures down just a little
bit? Thomas

I thought that might be a problem, but this is the first time I've tried
something like this. I suppose the utilities for the camera have something
to do that.

lol Yeah, I just got my first digicam and noted right away that the
pictures were huge! Over 500K and really big. :-)

I'm downsizing mine using photoshop and getting posting pictures down to
around 150 K.

Much easier to view. :-)

Your digicam should have resolution settings too. You can take a "lower
quality" picture to bring the size down as well if you do not have a
graphics program to manipulate it with.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...