Old 22-12-2004, 10:09 AM
Reka

Dave Gillingham wrote:

To everyone, on behalf of Ann & myself, our very best wishes for the
Christmas season. Whatever your belief, may your God watch over you.
If no such belief, may your festive season be one of relaxation &
pleasure with family and/or friends.

For all, may 2005 be a year with fewer threats and stresses than some
recent years. Especially for those in south east USA & the tornado
belt, may the weather be kinder. And, in any case, may your orchids
bring you great joy.
Dave Gillingham

Thanks for all the Mays, Dave! It makes me feel like spring is coming
soon...may all to you too!
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html