Old 18-12-2004, 04:46 PM
K Barrett

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
I'm not sure what to make of these articles. I got the links from the

OGD
discussion. I've been pondering them ever since. Think they are true?

IMO, this is politics at its worst. An awful lot of supposition on the

part
of the writers what is in other people's heads. I claim no affiliation
here in either direction - I keep that strictly out of rgo - but whatever
one's leanings there is no doubt whatsoever about where Bill Moyers

stands.

Are there some Americans who believe the things he ascribed to them?
Probably, as there are Americans who believe that nobody should own
property, and there are Americans who think the earth is flat, and there

are
Americans who think that our computers are actualy infiltrating our minds
(well, okay, maybe that part is true, LOL!).

Personally, I'm getting quite tired of the demonization on both sides of
this argument. Regardless of who I vote for, or who you vote for, can

anyone
honestly think either of us wants dirty air and dead animals? Apparently
some people believe just that about those on the other side of their

views,
and I think it's getting pretty old.

Democrats do not want Communism, and Republicans do not want to starve
grandma. The true ideologues reside in the chattering classes, and both
sides can take their cases elsewhere. Just my 2 cents.

Diana

Well I used to think that none of us wanted dirty air and dead animals until
I read these articles, and now I'm left wondering about that and also
wondering whose ox is being gored by the articles in the 1st place... so I'm
confused.

Thanks Diana.

OK, Back to orchids,