Old 22-12-2004, 04:43 PM
K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Well, as a good friend of mine would have said, it's only three
sleepies and a wakey to go! Despite several very philosophical
discussions held on his front porch, supported by numerous mugs of
coffee while watching the world go by, I was never able to get an
explanation of why there were n sleepies, but only one wakey
mentioned.

You are evil... this is going to bug me for the rest of the day. Sorta like
having The Chipmunks singing '"all I want's a Hooola Hooop!" running round
and round my head...

3 sleepies and a wakey...hmmm...

I can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas, don't be late! (Arrgh there
it is again!! AAALLVIIIIN!)

K Barrett