Old 22-12-2004, 04:40 PM
Lynn Boyd

From "once boss" Jim -
Starting Friday we'll be down in St. Pete Beach for 11 days of
"babysitting" a 14-year-old grandson, an 11-year-old grandson,
and a 3-year-old granddaughter while their parents spend the
holidays with friends in Ireland (the Republic).

I think you are going to have a grand holiday - and so are the
grandkids, - one that I think you will never forget! Pack the camera, -
and any calming music you can carry! We'll all be aware of your absence,
once boss, always needed.
Politically incorrect, maybe, but I still say Merry Christmas and
a Happy New Year.
Lynn

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++