Old 22-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Diana Kulaga

LOLOLOLOL......

"K Barrett" wrote in message
newszlyd.226320$5K2.222591@attbi_s03...
Just a little lovin' from me to you, Al! Merry Christmas!

I think you can download Charley Brown's Christmas he
http://www.mp3.com/vince-guaraldi/ar...2/summary.html

K Barrett
(now I hear the cool strains of Vince as an underscore to 'chipmunks
roasting on an open fire'.... argh!!!)

"Al" wrote in message
dang you Barrett and your chipmunk jingle. I almost made it. How

could
you?

The only antidote now go stand in front of the CD player blaring "A

Charlie
Brown Christmas" CD until the Vince Guaraldi Trio can etch a more

acceptable
grove into my brain.

"K Barrett" wrote in message

having The Chipmunks singing '"all I want's a Hooola Hooop!" running

round
and round my head...

3 sleepies and a wakey...hmmm...

I can hardly stand the wait, please Christmas, don't be late! (Arrgh

there
it is again!! AAALLVIIIIN!)

K Barrett