Old 23-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Tom Randy

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:04:08 +0000, Drbob92031 wrote:

To any and all;
I have a phaelenopsis that has been in its original pot for over a year. My son
was rady to toss it out but I persisted and it is growing well to this
point.One of its bottom leaves has turned yellow and lost is firmness.

Just cut off the yellowed leaf. No big deal!

Question: Is it repoting time?. The plant has two keikis on half dead growths
and is sending up bloom stalks at this time. The keikis have large root growth
(ariel) Help! The medium that it is in feels "spongy". The pot is an 8"
diameter clay pot.
Bob

Leave it alone!