Old 24-12-2004, 04:19 PM
lotty11

Default help! Tree of a thousand stars

hi i need help with my tree of a thousand stars.
It arrived at my house last tuesday (21st) and ever since more and more
of the leaves have started to turn yellow and drop off and i dont know
what i am doing wrong!
Ive been told they can be pretty tempermental and get a bit shocked by
moving and a new enviroment, is this what is making the leaves fall
out? it is currently sitting in a room with a constant temp between
15-20 degress C and has been watered once and is sprayed 2 or 3 times a
day.The tree is 12 years old.
Im new to bonsai and so not very sure on what is happening to my tree.
Please please can some one help!?
Lotty