Old 25-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Theo

My dear friends
I am very surprised of the cold attitude I noticed in this bonsai ng
!!!!!!! IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!
a world wide multi religion feast even for pagans ,actually
celebrated the same way as we WERE used to do, by orientals like
Chinese Japanese and Korean that are Buddhist or shinthoist and many

are we going to be so ashamed of showing to be Cristian?
are we going to be so ashamed of being white
are we going to be so ashamed of being occidental
are we going to be as coward as (st) Peter that denied to know the
Christ when arrested by Romans .and the rooster sung 3 times to
recall his trahison to him ?
is bonsai making dead wood our heart core ?

I hope in this Universal Day that everybody meditate about this mail
and feels to be proud to believe in its own beliefs above the
shabby conflitcs of interest selfishness and dirty nationalism that
hare agitating this poor world

Love and Peace

Theo
that is of White race Christian Born, of Jew origine, married with
a Calvinist and agnostic
and proud to be so

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :