Old 24-12-2004, 08:45 AM
Theo

Default merry Christmas

Before my PC makes a bad joke like last night
Marry Christmas and Happy new Year to everybody
--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :

Old 25-12-2004, 08:34 AM
Theo

My dear friends
I am very surprised of the cold attitude I noticed in this bonsai ng
!!!!!!! IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!
a world wide multi religion feast even for pagans ,actually
celebrated the same way as we WERE used to do, by orientals like
Chinese Japanese and Korean that are Buddhist or shinthoist and many

are we going to be so ashamed of showing to be Cristian?
are we going to be so ashamed of being white
are we going to be so ashamed of being occidental
are we going to be as coward as (st) Peter that denied to know the
Christ when arrested by Romans .and the rooster sung 3 times to
recall his trahison to him ?
is bonsai making dead wood our heart core ?

I hope in this Universal Day that everybody meditate about this mail
and feels to be proud to believe in its own beliefs above the
shabby conflitcs of interest selfishness and dirty nationalism that
hare agitating this poor world

Love and Peace

Theo
that is of White race Christian Born, of Jew origine, married with
a Calvinist and agnostic
and proud to be so

Old 27-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Richard Patefield

Theo wrote:

My dear friends
I am very surprised of the cold attitude I noticed in this bonsai ng
!!!!!!! IT IS CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!

Christmas is one of the ways that people describe this time of year.

a world wide multi religion feast

This is your description. Other would have other descriptions of what
you are referring to.

You said:

are we going to be so ashamed of showing to be Cristian?

Who is the 'we' you are referring to? I'm not a Christian. People on the
group have the right to believe in whatever mythology they like. They
are all the same to me.

Are we going to be so ashamed of being white

Now, I AM white. But many on the group are not. Despite this you are
saying 'we' again. Who exactly are you addressing? Only the white ones?

are we going to be so ashamed of being occidental

?

are we going to be as coward as (st) Peter that denied to know the
Christ when arrested by Romans .and the rooster sung 3 times to
recall his trahison to him ?

You seem to have mixed up part of your favourite mythology with your
argument here. Unless people accept your version of the myth, they may
well reject your argument.

I hope in this Universal Day...

Universal!...The only reason that we are celebrating Christmas other
than the pagan feast is the violence and economic power of the evangelists.

that everybody meditate about this mail
and feels to be proud to believe in its own beliefs

Our beliefs are not 'our own'. They are impressed upon us and it takes a
strong personality to question, even reject them.

above the
shabby conflitcs of interest selfishness and dirty nationalism that
hare agitating this poor world

From my reading of the current history it is under the flags of
religion that the great conflicts begin, not end.

Merry Christmas Theo.

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 27-12-2004, 01:44 PM
Iris Cohen

I already wrote to Theo privately and explained why his message was
inappropriate & offensive. Let's get back to bonsai, where the only important
color is green.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"A tree never hits an automobile except in self defense." - Woody Allen
Old 02-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Theo

Richard Patefield wrote:

snip

I hope in this Universal Day...

call it as you like
snip

From my reading of the current history it is under the flags of
religion that the great conflicts begin, not end.

it is always a pretext , and unfortunately human beings agnostic or
believers in whatever creed , fight to impose or defend theirs opinions..
so the buckles is buckled
the human race is not a pacific one and this is the basic problem ..
only idealist believe we could live in an unrealistic world of peace

Old 02-01-2005, 06:30 PM
Theo

Richard Patefield wrote:

snip

I hope in this Universal Day...

call it as you like
snip

From my reading of the current history it is under the flags of

OT Merry Christmas Shell Gardening 3 22-12-2003 02:12 AM
OT Merry Christmas Shell Orchids 0 21-12-2003 06:42 AM
Merry Christmas & Happy new Year Theo Bonsai 0 19-12-2003 05:43 PM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!! Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 20-04-2003 06:16 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Allegra Roses 0 23-01-2003 08:22 AM