Old 26-12-2004, 04:09 PM
andr0meda

I did. Three months ago. That caused all original leaves (abut 1/3 of all)
to fall off.
Would I bother posting here about it, if the answer was that simple?
Andr0

"Rheilly Phoull" wrote in message

"andr0meda" wrote in message
WOW! Just to think what a water saving it would be if all house owners

did
that!
I find it a bit impractical having to store the golden fluid first, but

will try (I have very limited time for housekeeping). Thanks for the

great
advice; btw, I have heard it before - now I see it wasn't a joke.

Regards,

Andr0

a bit darker green. I have had some rusty nails spread about the

base
of

The best treatment for any lemon tree is to **** around the base
My Grandmother used to empty her bed pot on the lemon tree and the

tree
was
huge and always had plenty of fruit

As a radical suggestion, bung some citrus food around it.

--
Regards ..... Rheilly Phoull