Old 26-12-2004, 04:24 PM
andr0meda

BTW.... I have one Tahitian in a large container. It dosn't do anything at
all; any ideas how to fertilize a citrus in a pot without burninng its
roots?
Andr0

"andr0meda" wrote in message
WOW! Just to think what a water saving it would be if all house owners did
that!
I find it a bit impractical having to store the golden fluid first, but I
will try (I have very limited time for housekeeping). Thanks for the great
advice; btw, I have heard it before - now I see it wasn't a joke.

Regards,

Andr0

a bit darker green. I have had some rusty nails spread about the base

of

The best treatment for any lemon tree is to **** around the base
My Grandmother used to empty her bed pot on the lemon tree and the tree

was
huge and always had plenty of fruit