Old 26-12-2004, 05:02 PM
Alan Walker

Lotty: I don't recall if this was recommended to you already, but
here is a good source of information on Serissa:
http://www.bonsai-bci.com/species/serissa.html
Your book, Bonsai Survival Manual by Colin Lewis, is a
reliable source of information.
I presume that when you mention fluro light that you mean
fluorescent lights. They are just fine for indoor growing. There
are special tubes which will give the natural spectrum of
lighting, but for your purposes the regular bulbs should suffice
and save you money.

Alan Walker